06 October 2008

16

the only reason i'm ok with all of this
is because i never really fell too deep into you.

i don't remember the smell of your room
or even the colour of your eyes.

you didn't even make me feel that familiar emptiness in my head,
constantly begging to be filled..
(i know you know this feeling.
you must know this feeling.)

so it's ok, take it easy,
unbend and unwind like a decrescendo.

maybe it's not ok for me to say "pushing me out of your life!"
but i'll say it, because i'm interested in you
and i think we'd be good friends,
now that we're less uncomfortable.

you know that it would be great, you know it!
just lazing around all day..
i'd fill up my beer bottle with tap water over the sink,
just sitting around and listen to music,
throwing cereal into our mouths and talking into the night,
with the c.n tower spraying light all over us.

No comments: