17 November 2008

62

i'm scattered, inconsistent, and all over the place.
that's the sort of girl i am.
i have a delicate body, i have a breakable mind.

look here, i am just like these feeble, trembling lips,
they match my hands so well, the same ones that fumble through the dark,
hoping to find the familiar heat of your body next to mine.

nobody knows – but there are so many things i despise about myself.
maybe soon you'll be able to taste this bitterness through my teeth,
see it on my dialogue,
feel it wrapped around my fingers, aching to clasp my own throat.
this is how hard i try to impress myself.

in reality, you don't even know me very well,
but so far you've love me all the same.
the least i can do for you is map my mind out as much as i can,
so that you'll understand me
and possibly let me love you like nobody else.

No comments: